It is simple to use FlyVPN client on PC/Laptop. Follow instructions below to use FlyVPN in Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Download FlyVPN Client for Windows, install and run it.
2. Select client language version. FlyVPN client supports English, French, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese currently.
3. Input your FlyVPN "Username" and "Password".
Register a FlyVPN account. The account can be used for free test, or you can purchase FlyVPN membership.
Or input free trial VPN account and password .
4. Click "Login".
5. Select "Send All Traffic Via VPN".
6. Select PPTP, L2TP or OpenVPN VPN protocol or Auto.
7. Select region tab and select one VPN server.
8. Check "Auto Reconnect" and click "Connect".
9. You are now connected to FlyVPN.
"Send All Traffic Via VPN" means all your applications/games will use VPN network.
"Specific Traffic Via VPN" means you can specialize only one or more applications/games use the VPN network, while others stay in the original network.
PPTP, L2TP/IPSec and OpenVPN are three different VPN protocol. If not get connected by one protocol, try another one. There must be one usable protocol for you.
The response time between your computer and the VPN server. The smaller, the faster.
The smaller, the less busy the server is.