FlyVPN has just launched its VPN application for Android. The current version of FlyVPN Android App is 184.108.40.206. You can use FlyVPN Android App on almost all tablets and laptops under Android operating system. Just follow the steps below to install a VPN app on Android and enjoy the FlyVPN service on your Android device. This VPN application is compatible with Android 4.0+.
1. You can download free FlyVPN Android App from the following links:
Get FlyVPN Android Apk file from FlyVPN Android App's download page
Get FlyVPN Android Apk file from Google Play Store
2. Tap FlyVPN App icon on desktop
3. Access tutorial for new users. You can skip it if you wish.
4. Tap "Sign in"
5. Input your FlyVPN account and password to sign in or tap "Register"
6. Input your FlyVPN account and password to register
The first time you log in, you will get 14 days free membership. Please consult "membership" to check the expiration date.
7. After getting 14 days free membership, you can also invite your friends to try FlyVPN. Once a friend of you accepts your invitation, you and your friend will both get extra 5 days free membership.
Share your invitation code with friends. You can also check your accepted invitation in this interface.
8. Custom VPN routes for surfing via VPN or not via VPN.
Use VPN for all access, excluding ...: You can make specific traffics in a specific region do not pass through VPN. Or you can select "None" to make all traffic pass through VPN.
Use VPN when accessing ....: You can make specific traffics in a specific region pass via VPN. Or select "All" to make all traffic pass through VPN.
9. Tap "Server" drop-down menu. You can check here all VPN servers' location.
10. Tap VPN Server location.
11. Tap the VPN server you want to use. You can also tap the blue button to re-check the speed of VPN servers.
12. Tap the connection button.
13. Now you've successfully connected to VPN.