On March 10, Activision officially released Call of Duty: Warzone, a free-to-play battle royale video game. The game is a part of the 2019 title Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but does not require purchase of it. Warzone had surpassed over 30 million downloads in the first 10 days.
With the increase of users, there are some problems with Call of Duty: Theater. First of all, this game is more than 80 G, and it takes too long for players to download. Secondly, there are often problems such as lag. How to solve the problem? You can use FlyVPN.
Call of Duty: Warzone Recommended Requirements
System: Windows 10, 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X Processor
RAM: 12 GB
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB / GTX 1660 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
FREE DISK SPACE: 175GB
Network: Broadband network connection
To reduce the lag, you can close irrelevant pages and download tasks when playing or downloading games. Secondly, you can use a game accelerator, with an accelerator or VPN, select the server connection you need. We recommend FlyVPN.
How to use to reduce the lag of Call of Duty: Warzone?
1. Google searches for FlyVPN and opens the website
2. Click VPN Apps, FlyVPN supports Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, and other devices. Download according to your system.
3. Register and log in
4. Select a server, such as "Washington 04", Click the connect button. You can get a US IP address access to Call of Duty: Warzone international servers
VPN software, why choose FlyVPN?
1. Enjoy the Internet with no restrictions. FlyVPN offers access to more than 30 of the most popular countries. No matter where you are,
you can easily enjoy the Internet with no restrictions and anonymous access to the entire Internet.
2. Your online activity will be encrypted with 256-AES bit technology. It would take thousands of years for even the top hackers to break. That means you can enjoy total privacy and security.
3. Unlimited network data transmission. FlyVPN servers have no bandwidth or traffic restrictions. While browsing the web, watching videos, and playing games, it brings you the ultimate Internet experience.
What servers does FlyVPN have?
FlyVPN currently has servers in 34 countries around the world, and servers in other countries are also expanding. With 256-AES technology to encrypt online data, FlyVPN can protect network security and prevent leakage of private information. FlyVPN mobile application users have 14 days free trial for the first time, and there are many free VPN servers. FlyVPN is a worthy choice.
More servers, click on the link to enter the official website to view: https://www.flyvpn.com/en/freetrial