India is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country. The huge population base also makes India one of the developed countries of the mobile Internet. In its ICUBE 2018 report that tracks digital adoption and usage trends in India, it noted that the number of internet users in India has registered an annual growth of 18 percent and is estimated at 566 million as of December 2018, a 40 percent overall internet penetration, it observed. However, the increase in network users has made Internet security problems more serious. Therefore, a VPN with servers worldwide and an Indian server is popular among Indian Internet users.
According to Indian market research firm Kantar IMRB, it projected double-digit growth for 2019 and estimates that the number of internet users will reach 627 million by the end of this year. The report found that 97 percent of users use a mobile phone as one of the devices to access the internet. However, due to Internet censorship, whether visit other countries' websites in India or visit Indian websites abroad, they need to use a VPN.
It is recommended to use FlyVPN. This is an enterprise-class global VPN software with stable servers on five continents. Connect to the world with one click. You can easily get an Indian IP address and connect to other countries' networks. You can avoid the data monitoring of major websites and enjoy a complete, unfettered network experience without any restrictions and annoying ads.
How to use FlyVPN to access the Indian website?
1. Google searches for FlyVPN and opens the website
2. Click VPN Apps, FlyVPN supports Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, and other devices. Download according to your system.
3. Register and log in
4. Select India server, click connect option. Visit the Indian website easily
India VPN, why choose FlyVPN?
1. Enjoy the Internet with no restrictions. FlyVPN offers access to more than 30 of the most popular countries. No matter where you are, you can easily enjoy the Internet with no restrictions and anonymous access to the entire Internet.
2. Your online activity will be encrypted with 256-AES bit technology. It would take thousands of years for even the top hackers to break. That means you can enjoy total privacy and security.
3. Unlimited network data transmission. FlyVPN servers have no bandwidth or traffic restrictions. While browsing the web, watching videos and playing games, it brings you the ultimate Internet experience.
What servers does FlyVPN have?
FlyVPN currently has servers in 34 countries around the world, and servers in other countries are also expanding. With 256-AES bit technology, users can use this VPN to protect their own network security and avoid information leakage. In addition, FlyVPN has a reasonable price, users can get 14 days free VPN when register on a mobile phone for the first time, and there are numerous free servers, it is worthy of user choice.
More servers, click on the link to enter the official website to view:https://www.flyvpn.com/en/freetrial