Ray’s The Dead will be launching on PC and PlayStation 4 on October 22nd, with a Nintendo Switch version following sometime in 2021. If you haven’t heard of Ray’s The Dead before, the game follows a zombie named Ray LaMorte in the year 1989. Ray isn’t sure how he died, but he’s sure going to find out. How? By raising an army of undead, whom he can control. Taking some cues from Pikman, you’ll order your zombies around and they’ll fight for you, solve puzzles, and carry heavy objects while you try to figure out what exactly lead to your early death.
How to play Ray’s The Dead with VPN?
1. First, subscribe to a VPN service. Stay away from free services; they’ll do you more harm than good. If you want our personal recommendation, try FlyVPN out.
2. Once you sign up, download and install their dedicated VPN application on your device, you’ll find clients on Android, PC, Mac, iOS, Android.
3. Next, activate the app, sign in with your username and password, and navigate to the VPN server list.
4. Choose and connect to a VPN server based on the game server you wish to play.
5. Play Ray’s The Dead without any restrictions
FlyVPN is the best when it comes to VPN services. FlyVPN allows you to connect to your provider’s server. Every provider owns various servers situated in various countries. Once you are connected, you benefit from a brand new IP, according to the VPN server location.
If you want to try it out, FlyVPN offers a free trial VPN service too. Simply create an account or in FlyVPN client or App, you can get 3 days free VPN for the first time. After 3 days, you can use FlyVPN 3 times a day, 20 minutes each time.