Russia is a transcontinental country in Eastern Europe and North Asia. with about 146.79 million people as of 2019, the largest country in the world. According to the latest data, its Internet penetration rate has reached 76%, with more than 100 million Internet users. But Russia has strict Internet censorship. In 2017, Russia has banned VPNs and other technology that allows users to gain anonymous access to websites. In this year, Russia also passed two bills: 1, It is forbidden to use VPN to access websites that have been banned by the government; 2, Information exchange services including the network must be real-name, users must register with phone numbers. The Russian felt that Internet freedom was restricted and they staged demonstrations.
However, the government's control is becoming more and more strict. At first, the Russian government regulated the Internet in order to protect the stability of society and the safety of the people, but it deviated from the original intention. In the past six years, Russia Governments contact Google with content removal requests have also increased. In March 2019, Russia added some websites to the blacklist again. In order to protect personal privacy, more and more Russian Internet users choose to use a VPN.
It is recommended to use FlyVPN. This is an enterprise-class global VPN software with stable servers on five continents. Connect to the world with one click. You can easily get a Russian IP address and connect to other countries' networks. You can avoid the data monitoring of major websites and enjoy a complete, unfettered network experience without any restrictions and annoying ads.
How to use FlyVPN to access Russian websites?
1. Google searches for FlyVPN and opens the website
2. Click VPN Apps, FlyVPN supports Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, and other devices. Download according to your system.
3. Register and log in
4. Select a Russia server, click connect option. Visit the Russian website easily
Russia VPN, why choose FlyVPN?
1. Enjoy the Internet with no restrictions. FlyVPN offers access to more than 30 of the most popular countries. No matter where you are, you can easily enjoy the Internet with no restrictions and anonymous access to the entire Internet.
2. Your online activity will be encrypted with 256-AES bit technology. It would take thousands of years for even the top hackers to break. That means you can enjoy total privacy and security.
3. Unlimited network data transmission. FlyVPN servers have no bandwidth or traffic restrictions. While browsing the web, watching videos and playing games, it brings you the ultimate Internet experience.
What servers does FlyVPN have?
FlyVPN currently has servers in 34 countries around the world, and servers in other countries are also expanding. With 256-AES bit technology, users can use this VPN to protect their own network security and avoid information leakage. In addition, FlyVPN has a reasonable price, users can get 14 days free VPN when register on a mobile phone for the first time, and there are numerous free servers, it is worthy of user choice.
More servers, click on the link to enter the official website to view:https://www.flyvpn.com/en/freetrial