Over the past couple of weeks, the Cofense Phishing Defense Center (PDC) has witnessed an increase in phishing campaigns that aim to harvest credentials from innocent email recipients by tricking them into ‘Updating their Office 365’ using a Google Docs Form.
Here’s how it works: The email masquerades as a notification from “IT corporate team,” informing the business user to “update your Office 365” that has supposedly expired. The “administrator” claims immediate action must be taken or the account will be placed on hold. The importance of email access is key to this credential phish, leading users to panic and click on the phishing link, providing their credentials.
However, there are too many such attacks. The number of WhatsApp phishing URLs has skyrocketed in Q4 2019 after a 13,467.6% huge QoQ surge in the number of unique phishing URLs targeting its users being discovered by email security company Vade Secure since Q3 2019. Vade Secure's Phishers' Favorites report for Q4 2019 highlights the 25 most impersonated brands in phishing attacks.
At this time, a VPN that can protect the privacy of users becomes a must-have software. FlyVPN is recommended. FlyVPN has 256-AES technology to encrypt online data, protect users' network security, avoid information leakage, and browse websites around the world anonymously.
How to use FlyVPN to get an IP address to protect privacy, and browse websites anonymously?
1. Google searches for FlyVPN and opens the website
2. Click VPN Apps, FlyVPN supports Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, and other devices. Download according to your system.
3. Register and log in
4. Select the appropriate country server, click connect option. Get IP addresses of other countries, access global websites anonymously, and avoid data leakage.
VPN software, why choose FlyVPN?
1. Enjoy the Internet with no restrictions. FlyVPN offers access to more than 30 of the most popular countries. No matter where you are, you can easily enjoy the Internet with no restrictions and anonymous access to the entire Internet.
2. Your online activity will be encrypted with 256-AES bit technology. It would take thousands of years for even the top hackers to break. That means you can enjoy total privacy and security.
3. Unlimited network data transmission. FlyVPN servers have no bandwidth or traffic restrictions. While browsing the web, watching videos, and playing games, it brings you the ultimate Internet experience.
What servers does FlyVPN have?
FlyVPN currently has servers in 34 countries around the world, and servers in other countries are also expanding. With 256-AES technology to encrypt online data, FlyVPN can protect network security and prevent leakage of private information. FlyVPN mobile application users have 14 days free trial for the first time, and there are many free VPN servers. FlyVPN is a worthy choice.
More servers, click on the link to enter the official website to view: https://www.flyvpn.com/en/freetrial